Urban planning mobile app is a leading online learning and training system in urban planning. The mobile app is a learning aid system for researchers, graduate students or students who are studying in the Universities of Urban Planning. Most common subjects, the most common areas of study in Urban Planning is Undergraduate Degree Programs.
The Urban planning mobile app includes instructions on the knowledge and skills needed to study Urban Planning such as
- Urban Planning
- Land Use And Physical Planning
- Race, Class And Gender
- Planning Concepts
- Housing And Community Development
- Public Policy
- Historic Preservation Planning
- Public Policy
- Sociology much more
If you can download this Urban planning mobile app, you will get a quick view of the requirements as well as details about schooling, job duties and certification to find out if this is the career for you earn a Bachelor of a degree in Urban Planning. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.eniseistudio.urban_planning
- Urban Planning definition: Most trusted sources in classical benefit, value, importance, ranking related in Urban Planning
- Study Urban Planning: Guide to learning in Bachelor’s Degree Urban Planning
- Urban Planning Courses: The most important subjects in bachelor’s degree and online courses in Urban Planning from Coursera Online Courses, Udemy Online Courses, Edx – Online Courses, Khan Academy, DuoLingo: Learn with the information such as definition field of study, learning, practical, case study, real-world, Literature, Journal, Authors, Books Urban Planning
- Urban Planning Skills need have in: Find the most current and reliable Skills needs for each major
- Master’s Degree Programs in Urban Planning: Most of the courses in the Master’s Degree – MBA in Urban Planning
- Doctorate Degree Programs in Urban Planning: Most of topics research in PhD Urban Planning programs
- Urban Planning Certifications: How Do I Become a popular professional certification with a list of Certifications
- Urban Planning Books: Search books in Urban Planning fields
- Urban Planning Job search: Search recent Jobs in Urban Planning
- Learning Urban Planning Flashcards for each subject in Urban Planning: Quizlet Improved your knowledge by True-False Question, Multiple-choice Questions…
- Urban Planning Dictionary and Urban Planning terms in Urban Planning
- Urban Planning Career paths: Urban Planning careers pathway and study path to get employment opportunities Urban Planning
- Urban Planning Tutorial: will teach you the main ideas of Urban Planning
- Urban Planning Quiz: Urban Planning for Question Answering
- Urban Planning Games: Play Urban Planning game for learning
- Urban Planning Exam: Question paper Structure Urban Planning
Town Planning and Construction Industry Mobile App
The Town Planning and Construction Industry app is designed for civil engineering students. The mobile app almost cover important topics of Architecture Engineering chapter wise
- Planning surveys
- Selection of site for urban development
- Drainage and water supply
- Types of roads in urban areas
- Multi-story flats
- Group Housing
- GroupWare Housing
- Commercial complex
- Detached and Semidetached houses in relation to fire risk.
- Types of housing units
- Layout of Housing areas with consideration of site orientation
- Structural Soundness
- Accident and hazards, their causes and effects
- Accident investigation and reporting
- Monitoring of safety performance
- Treatment of injuries and rehabilitation
- Safety budgets
- Safety officers
Safety in Construction Operations
- Excavation Work
- Drilling & blasting
- Concreting wall and floor openings
- Staircases and railings
- Structural steelwork including welding
- Safety in use of related machinery equipment
- River draining
- Well sinking
- Heavy / Long items
- Railway wagons
- Motor trucks
- Vehicles and Hazardous materials
- Handling of explosives
Safety in Demolition Operations
- Planning & permit
- Precautions prior to demolition
- Protection of public
- Precautions during demolition
- Sequence of demolition operations from safety point
- Safety measures with respect to building materials
Health and Welfare
- Occupational hazards
- Occupational Diseases
- Personal protective equipment
- Welfare measures
- First Aid
- Occupational health
- Ambulance rooms
- Medical examination
- Salient Features of safety and Health in The Building and other Construction. Download now
Megapolis City Building Simulator. Urban Strategy
This urban planning mobile app is not only a true economic game based on the rules of the market but also a perfect chance to build the metropolis of your dreams. You will never be bored in this game, Megapolis has a lot of opportunities to grow: build a perfect urban infrastruсture, advance science by forming a research centre, expand the mining industry for natural resources or become a true oil tycoon. You can play however you want.
The Megapolis mobile app is constantly growing! Create one of the busiest transport hubs ever and provide your citizens with all the blessings of civilization. Construct infrastructures such as a Ring Road for vehicular traffic, an extensive underground network, railway stations for cargo and passenger trains, airports with fleets of aeroplanes to send flights all over the world, and much more!
You can form your own manufacturing system strategy. Develop deposits, collect and process resources, build factories, extract and refine oil, and more. Build up a military base, develop new weapons and enter the arms race. Choose your path and become a true industrial tycoon. Learn more
Strategic Planning Mobile App
The strategic planning mobile app contains articles about strategic planning models and its process. A very useful and handy app to potential leaders, business and user who want to gain more knowledge about strategic planning. In this Strategic Planning app, user can find several topics related to management as below:-
Introduction to Strategic Planning
- Strategic planning 1
- Strategic planning 2
- Strategic planning for small business
Strategic planning models
- Down to specifics
- Final thoughts
Strategic Planning Process: You can download the strategic planning mobile app now for free
Project planning Mobile App
The project planning mobile app helps you to plan your projects from the decomposition of works into tasks, the estimated duration of the tasks and the links between tasks. The results are presented in the form of tables (beginnings and ends of tasks, margins), a Gantt chart and a dependency diagram.
You can view them on your mobile or send them as a PDF or CSV file, and view them remotely or print them. This program has been specially designed for a phone or a tablet, it has not been looked for compatibility with existing software, but rather simplify the input of data and clearly present the results.
- The duration of tasks and delays are in whole numbers of working days,
- The most useful link, beginning of task at the end of the predecessor is privileged,
- All necessary information is set by default.
However, you will be able to plan all kinds of projects. If you need more precision for your schedule (hours and minutes), examine the program “Short project planning”.
This program will allow you to find the really critical paths through
- The distinction between two types of tasks, essential and ancillary, only essential tasks are taken into account for the calculation of margins and the determination of critical paths,
- The definition of events, distinct from tasks, shown on the schedules, but not corresponding to any work and not considered as activities for the calculation of margins.
You will also find in this program what I have not seen in any other program
- A dependency diagram allowing to visualize all the links between tasks and with the events,
- And a mechanism for automatic accounting of holidays. Download now https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jmontch.planner
Planning Note Mobile App
You can simply use this mobile app to set up the name of your project plan at My Plan. Tap on the plan name, and you will see small items such as To-Dos, Checklist, Budget, Schedule, and Notes. To-Dos is where you list up all the small things to do. Use the Checklist to check any preparation list you need in order to carry out your plan.
You might need to smartly plan for the estimated money to spend, and for the actual money spent at Budget. At Schedule, you can also sort the important schedules by time, by A-Z, and by Checked list. Take simple notes at Notes. Simple and easy as it can be.
The mobile app dashboard is where you can view all item list in a glance. You can sort To-Dos by Things to do, by Things Done, and All Lists. The schedule is sorted by Upcoming schedules, Past schedules, and All Lists. Notes are where you can view all the notes you took during your project planning process. Download here
This project planning mobile app is a complete ebook with diagrams and graphs. It is part of architectural engineering which brings important topics, notes, news and blog on the subject. Download the App as a quick reference guide & ebook on this engineering subject.
There are several chapters in the app. Some of the important topics are
- Architecture Design
- Architecture Elements
- Principle of Design
- Building Design
- Building Architecture
- Architectural Engineering
- Architecture and Design
- House Arch Design and much more
The architect mobile app is a quick learning ebook which presents faster learning and quick revisions of the subject. It is architecture ebook which is most helpful at the time of exams or interviews for quick learning. Download now and start learning some topics like
- Introduction and principles of Town planning
- Preparation of Base Map
- Master Plan in Town Planning
- Evolution of Architectural forms
- Principles of Architecture design
- Building Bye-laws
- Role of architects
- Architectural Engineering
- building Design
- Different symbols used in the building industry
- Neighbourhood Planning
- Planning surveys and much more.
Designer City: Building Game
For you to build a successful town, in this city builder game, you will need to attract residents to your island by building houses and skyscrapers for them to live in. They will need jobs so you will also construct commercial and industrial buildings where they can work and improve your city skylines. Build city services, leisure and community buildings, parks and decorations to keep your new residents happy and content in their new town.
This game is suitable for all ages and all experience levels, Designer City is not just a city builder or town simulation, it is a city-building design and town creation game. You can build it any way you want. Play as a regular city building games and simply design fabulous city skylines or use the inbuilt advanced analytics to optimize your city in this free city building game.
The more advanced city builder games player/city building business tycoon can apply town zoning principles, manage pollution levels, efficiently deploy city services and optimize city resources to increase city happiness and maximize city building games revenue. Keep it as simple as you like or be a city-building tycoon and micromanage building your city and keeping your sims happy; the choice is yours.
Dynamic land generation ensures no two cities will ever look the same and you can manipulate the land as you progress to perfect your city skylines. Want a river flowing through your city? No problem, just create one.
Want to create a commercial powerhouse? No problem, zone a downtown area and build real skyscrapers from now and the future.
Want to create a carbon-neutral city?
No problem, use green power stations and carbon-offset with public transportation systems, parks, lakes and forests. It’s your city so built it how you want. With a non-scripted gameplay, you have the creative freedom to build your city any way you can imagine.
The only limitation is your imagination. You can play again and again with a city reset feature and watch a new landscape dynamically generate for you. If you love town-building games then this is definitely the city building game for you. Download now
- 4 Best Practices to Find the Right Real Estate Agent - April 17, 2021
- 5 Tips to Choose An Expert Remodeling Contractor - April 16, 2021
- Are smart homes worth the investment? - March 9, 2021