Truepermit is a land management software for flexible enterprise framework focused on e-government solutions and results for permitting and rights management. The management software is an interactive platform that manages the complete life cycle for permits and rights. The software has a seamless rights issuance and administration that provides an efficient solution to the electronic surface and sub-surface rights management.
The land management software for flexible enterprise framework is electronic review and approval workflows powered by a business process model (BPM) solution to automate routine business processes and provide critical business data to help monitor performance, apply correct decisions, and enhance operational efficiencies.
The user can effectively connect regulatory and external agencies to track the review and approval process with external government agencies, including First Nations. By automating the determination process, eReferral streamline the government processes and increases productivity.
The land management software is fully automated with online mapping system to offer instant feedback on rights availability at any location within the area of interest.
The online map service is fully automated and is powered by customized spatial data infrastructure. eMapping is integrated into the core business system, as a result, real-time GIS, geospatial data, and record data easily available at your fingertips. Users can use the land management software to monitor compliance and enforcement workflows electronically. The e-inspection extension for truepermit allows you to prepare, plan and select candidates for audits and inspections.
With truepermit, you can record, track and manage incidents, obligations and compliance. Promote collaboration and information sharing with electronic audits and inspections. The software has a client-driven online solution to streamline the sales process for clients to make their bids for nominations online using the electronic fund’s transfer.
eNomination provides clients with an online platform to get access to, search and submit a posting of rights (nominations), and view tenure-related information in conjunction with cadastral, administrative boundary, and biophysical information.
The ePayment functionality of land management software is a fast and secure financial solution. The ePayment allows for secure electronic payment submissions using credit card payments, electronic funds transfer (EFT), or various other online payment methods. This includes integration with a variety of payment providers. The ePayment allows users to generate electronic reports and automates the reconciliation process.
Land Management Software for Flexible Enterprise Framework Features
– Truepermit land management software is a flexible enterprise online framework for land management. It is a modular system with a suite of components that enable government land agencies to deliver cost-effective planning, permitting, inspections, and code enforcement services and information to external clients.
Users can streamline the full suite of permitting processes for crown land management to improve staff productivity while reducing costs of governance. Land planning decisions will be better informed with truepermit tools that help monitor permits and other land use activities. Learn more
– The land management software is a flexible enterprise framework for Water and Renewable Resources sectors. It is a modular enterprise framework with a suite of components that enables all levels of resource energy-based government to deliver services and information to external clients, automate internal operations, and improve staff productivity while reducing costs of governance. Learn more
– Truepermit land management software for the flexible enterprise is a flexible enterprise framework for the Energy sector. It is a modular enterprise framework with a suite of components that enables all levels of resource energy-based government to deliver services and information to external clients, automate internal operations, and improve staff productivity while reducing costs of governance. Learn more
– The land management software for flexible enterprise platform can also be used a complex web-based platform that meets current government needs and challenges by automating workflows associated with the promotion, permitting, mineral tenure management, inspections, and other land management activities.
The mining cadastre solution of the land management software delivers advanced technology and designs fully-featured systems that automate and enforce data integrity, allowing customizable features to improve mining title security and transparent management for customers, the government and the public. Learn more
You can request a demo today by contacting the TruePermit customer care desk via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the land management software for flexible enterprise framework for more detailed information.
- What are the Components of Environmental Education? - July 24, 2021
- How Urban Planners can Contribute to Disaster Risk Reduction - July 24, 2021
- 7 Types of Urban Planning Operations and Concepts – Explained - July 23, 2021