The Georgia real estate exam prep is perfect for anyone aspiring for the Georgia real estate agent or broker. With the real estate prep, you can study whenever wherever with our intuitive user interface! Track your progress and hone in on the subjects you need to study most.
To apply for the Georgia real estate exam, you must have a high school diploma or GED, pass a background check and be at least 18 years old to become licensed in Georgia. If you are 17, you may sit for the exam, however, the license cannot be activated until you are 18.
Having successfully passed your salesperson licensing exam, you have the option of activating or not activating your license. To activate your license, apply to your broker using the Sponsoring Broker Statement Application in the candidate handbook.
Make sure the sponsoring broker signs the application. If you do not want to activate your license with a broker, you are still required to pay the licensing fee, meet the post-license exam requirements, and pay renewal fees when they are due.
Georgia Real Estate Exam Education requirements
– Successfully complete the required 75-hour Salesperson Pre-license Course at a school approved by the Georgia Real Estate Commission,
– Successfully complete a minimum of 10 quarter hours or six semester hours of coursework eligible for a major in real estate from the U.S. or Canadian accredited college or university or complete a course in real property, agency, or contracts from the U.S. or Canadian accredited school of law.
– Once you have completed your education requirements, you must send your official transcript from the college, university, or school of law with your application for examination to Applied Measurement Professionals (not the Commission). Continuing education adult education, crash seminars and special short courses are not acceptable. AMP will tell you whether your coursework is acceptable.
– Alternatively, you may give proof you completed at least 75 hours of pre-license coursework approved by the real estate regulatory agency of another state or province of Canada. Be sure to obtain a letter from the agency that verifies that the coursework is approved in that state or province.
– In the first year of your licensure as a salesperson, you must take a 25-hour salesperson post-license course. If you don’t complete the post-license course during the first year, your license will lapse.
Georgia Real Estate Exam Requirements
– Register for the examination administered by Applied Measurement Professionals and approved by the Georgia Real Estate Commission.
– Pay the examination fee of $115.
– Successfully pass the exam.
– Apply for your license within 12 months of the date you took the exam; if 12 months have passed, you must retake the exam. Learn more
It would great if you can sit down in a room full of successful real estate professionals and ask them for career advice. Several accomplished real estate professionals answered questions on what they which they knew before they earned their license and started their career are packaged in an eBook for your free download. For your real Georgia real estate exam prep, you can download the mobile app for your personal study.
- The Science and Arts Involved in Town Planning Concepts - July 2, 2020
- V-Ray 3D Rendering Simulation Toolset for Revit and SketchUp - July 1, 2020
- Top Urban Planning and Architecture Internships Abroad - July 1, 2020