Engineering surveying is the general term used to describe the work of surveyors on civil engineering jobs. The job of an engineering surveyor is more than the normal setting out for the construction of a structure and survey pickups. The engineering surveyors have many instruments to help them in their field works.
Most commonly used of the instruments is the Total Station, GPS and Dumpy Level or Digital Level, and the Engineering survey calculator. The engineering surveyors normally receive plans for their jobs to check before beginning to produce them on a CAD-based computer programme like AutoCAD and Revit.
During the drawing and calculation stage, the surveyor will be able to identify any issues in the design of any they see in terms of the practicalities of building the structure. If any issues are found, the surveyor will work with the engineering team and help in the preparation of a technical query.
The Engineering Survey Calculator Features
The Calculator has 65 Calculators and Converters, that can quickly and easily calculate and convert different Surveying and Civil Engineering parameters. Automatic & Accurate Calculations and Conversions with every Unit and Value Changes. Available in Imperial and Metric Units. Most Comprehensive Engineering Survey Calculator.
- Standard Deviation (Series of Observations)
- Probable Error (Single Observation)
- Probable Error (Combined Effects of Accidental Errors)
- The error of the Mean (Based on Combined Effects of Accidental Errors)
- The error of the Mean (Based on Specified Error of a Single Measurement)
- Specified Error of a Single Measurement
- Probable Error of the Mean
- Temperature Correction
- Measurement Correction on a Slope
- Tension Correction to Measured Length
- Sag Correction to Measured Length
- Horizontal Distance (Slope Measurements)
- Slope Correction (Slopes of 10% or less)
- Slope Correction (Slopes greater than 10%)
- Correction due to Incorrect Tape Length
- Correction due to Nonstandard Tension
- Sag Correction (Between Points of Support)
- Departure from a Level Surface
- Displacement (Horizontal Sights)
- Combined Effect of Refraction and Curvature of Earth
- Quantities of Material to be Excavated/Filled. And much more
Other Key Features of the Engineering Survey Calculator include
- Complete coverage of calculators and converters in Surveying and Civil Engineering Parameters.
- Automatic Calculation & Conversion of the Output with respect to changes in the Input, Options and Units.
- Formulas are provided for each calculator.
- Extremely Accurate Calculations and Conversions.
- Professionally and Newly designed user-interface that speeds up Data Entry, Easy Viewing and Calculation Speed.
You can visit the Google play store to download the calculator Android version while the iPhone version required you to have iTunes installed with an active iTunes account to download and install the calculator. Though, the download for the calculator iPhone version may not be available in some countries.
- How To Combat Delays During Construction Projects - December 26, 2020
- 7 Profoundly Beautiful Places to Visit in Vagamon for a Once-in-a-Lifetime Trip - November 12, 2019
- What you can do with your Urban Planning Degree as an Urban Planner - November 11, 2019