Megapolis is not only a true economic game based on the rules of the market, but also a perfect chance to build the metropolis of your dreams. Users will never be bored in this game, Megapolis has a lot of opportunities to grow and build a perfect urban infrastruсture, advance science by forming a research centre, expand the mining industry for natural resources or become a true oil tycoon. You can play however you want.
If you ever wanted to combine Stonehenge, Eiffel Tower and Statue of liberty all in the same town? Now it is possible. The Megapolis gives you an opportunity to build a huge number of famous buildings and monuments which look exactly the same their real-life counterparts.
You can build houses, skyscrapers, parks and choose the monuments you’d like to add to your city to enjoy the view. Place buildings strategically to keep the taxes flowing and your city growing. There’s always something new and different to make your town unique.
You can Build a Perfect Urban Infrastructure
The simulator game is constantly growing. User can create one of the busiest transport hubs ever and provide your citizens with all the blessings of civilization. Construct infrastructures such as a Ring Road for vehicular traffic, an extensive underground network, railway stations for cargo and passenger trains, airports with fleets of aeroplanes to send flights all over the world, and much more.
You can form your own manufacturing system strategy. Develop deposits, collect and process resources, build factories, extract and refine oil, and more. Build up a military base, develop new weapons and enter the arms race. Choose your path and become a true industrial tycoon.
Megapolis City Building Simulator Game Main Features
- Realistic buildings and monuments
- State contests, develop your own state and join state contests
- Amazing opportunities for infrastructure upgrades: railway, airport, ring road, underground, ships etc.
- Industrial complex collect and process resources
- Military base develop new weapons and enter the arms race
- Research centre advance science to progress faster
To progress faster and conquer the space, your town definitely needs a research centre. Discover new materials, advance science and build a true spaceport to fire the rockets into space. Don’t forget to invest in high-tech equipment such as survey boats, atmospheric sounders, deep-submergence research vehicles and much more.
You need to cooperate with other Mayors and compete in real-time state contests. Once the weekly contest is on, earn as many points as you can to get rewards and climb the ranks to advance through Leagues. Compete in seasonal contests to get even more valuable rewards. Become a top State and get a unique state emblem and rewards that can upgrade and beautify your city.
It does not matter what type of player you are or what your age is. Every decision is yours as your city grows into Megapolis. Nothing will be in your way once you start planning a strategy to progress.
You can make smart choices to keep your citizens happy and your skyline growing. It’s all there for you to enjoy! Become the most creative tycoon the world has ever seen and the best builder, too! Build, expand, plan your strategy the decision is in your hands.
You can get the free download and install. However, some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you do not want to use this feature, please set up password protection for purchases in the settings of your Google Play Store app.
Engineering surveying is the general term used to describe the work of surveyors on civil engineering jobs. The job of an engineering surveyor is more than the normal setting out for the construction of a structure and survey pickups. The engineering surveyors have many instruments to help them in their field works.
Most commonly used of the instruments is the Total Station, GPS and Dumpy Level or Digital Level, and the Engineering survey calculator. The engineering surveyors normally receive plans for their jobs to check before beginning to produce them on a CAD-based computer programme like AutoCAD and Revit.
During the drawing and calculation stage, the surveyor will be able to identify any issues in the design of any they see in terms of the practicalities of building the structure. If any issues are found, the surveyor will work with the engineering team and help in the preparation of a technical query.
The Engineering Survey Calculator Features
The Calculator has 65 Calculators and Converters, that can quickly and easily calculate and convert different Surveying and Civil Engineering parameters. Automatic & Accurate Calculations and Conversions with every Unit and Value Changes. Available in Imperial and Metric Units. Most Comprehensive Engineering Survey Calculator.
- Standard Deviation (Series of Observations)
- Probable Error (Single Observation)
- Probable Error (Combined Effects of Accidental Errors)
- The error of the Mean (Based on Combined Effects of Accidental Errors)
- The error of the Mean (Based on Specified Error of a Single Measurement)
- Specified Error of a Single Measurement
- Probable Error of the Mean
- Temperature Correction
- Measurement Correction on a Slope
- Tension Correction to Measured Length
- Sag Correction to Measured Length
- Horizontal Distance (Slope Measurements)
- Slope Correction (Slopes of 10% or less)
- Slope Correction (Slopes greater than 10%)
- Correction due to Incorrect Tape Length
- Correction due to Nonstandard Tension
- Sag Correction (Between Points of Support)
- Departure from a Level Surface
- Displacement (Horizontal Sights)
- Combined Effect of Refraction and Curvature of Earth
- Quantities of Material to be Excavated/Filled. And much more
Other Key Features of the Engineering Survey Calculator include
- Complete coverage of calculators and converters in Surveying and Civil Engineering Parameters.
- Automatic Calculation & Conversion of the Output with respect to changes in the Input, Options and Units.
- Formulas are provided for each calculator.
- Extremely Accurate Calculations and Conversions.
- Professionally and Newly designed user-interface that speeds up Data Entry, Easy Viewing and Calculation Speed.
You can visit the Google play store to download the calculator Android version while the iPhone version required you to have iTunes installed with an active iTunes account to download and install the calculator. Though, the download for the calculator iPhone version may not be available in some countries.
SmartDraw easy drafting and 3D design software will give you the power to work from any device. This 3D design software is not complex and difficult to use as the other traditional drafting software. SmartDraw is easy enough for a novice with robust, powerful features that will please any expert.
You can use SmartDraw on your Windows desktop or use the online edition in your browser or mobile device. Whether you are in the office or on the go, you will enjoy the full set of features, symbols, and high-quality output you get only with SmartDraw drafting software.
There are thousands of ready-made symbols and presentation-quality themes that are available to use them in making your drafting plan presentation-ready in minutes instead of the hours or days in other traditional drafting software.
Once your plan is complete, you have the power to share it in a variety of common graphics formats, such as a PDF or PNG. Export it to any Office application in one click. SmartDraw 3D design software also works on your SharePoint network or with popular services such as Dropbox, Google Drive, and OneDrive.
SmartDraw 3D Design Software Full Features
Quick-Start Drafting Plan Templates: Hundreds of drafting templates and examples make you instantly productive. Choose a template that is most similar to your drafting project and customize it to suit your needs.
Extensive Drafting Symbol Library: SmartDraw 3d design software includes a wide array of mechanical engineering and architectural symbols for every type of drafting project.
Intuitive Interface: SmartDraw 3D design software helps you align and arrange everything perfectly. And SmartDraw’s “intelligent” connecting lines stay attached to your components even when you move them around. You can quickly draft up a facility plan without having to learn another difficult drafting program.
Free Support: Have a question? Call or email us. SmartDraw experts are standing by ready to help, free.
You have the Liberty to Easily Create the following
– Floor plans
– Facility plans
– Building plans
– Commercial Spaces
– Landscape layouts
– Electrical schematics
– Mechanical drawings
– and much more
SmartDraw 3D design software simplifies the process of managing projects. The automated design makes SmartDraw as easy to use as a word processor but produces perfect, presentation-quality visual diagrams. Switch between project chart, timeline and other views with just a click. Download SmartDraw drafting tool for free and discover why it can beat other drafting software hands down.
NanoCAD multipurpose Architecture drawing software is a full-featured, lightweight designing tool inbuilt with all necessary tools required for basic design and allows creating and editing 2D and 3D vector primitives, texts, tables, blocks, graphical technical documentation display and print settings using either a model or a sheet.
Open API and application development. nanoCAD has a traditional CAD application programming interface (API) that allows developing independent nanoCAD based applications and other automation modules.
With nanoCAD multipurpose Architecture drawing software, you can set relations between objects in the drawings and constraints on their parameters: coaxis, fixed dimension, parallel, tangent etc Thus you can create ‘living’ drawing, which is possible to change according to rules you previously set.
The parameter manager allows you to link dimensions and constraints by means of mathematic equations. Just change the numeric values, and the drawing will be dynamically changed in accordance with predetermined rules.
The multipurpose drafting software working in a 3D design environment, there is a special window 3d History containing a construction tree representing a history of model creation. The construction tree is a sequence of features (actions) that create the model.
3D History is a nanoCAD Inspector window with a certain set of tools. nanoCAD has a familiar interface, powerful drafting and design tools, native DWG compatibility, and an open API. And it’s totally free to use and share. No catches, no gotchas, and no compromises.
NanoCAD Multipurpose Architecture Drawing Drafting Software Key Features
– An easy-to-use CAD application that delivers a great user experience by providing high performance, full capability, a classic interface and native .dwg format support. nanoCAD has been built to deliver design and project documentation for all industries. nanoCAD includes a full suite of basic and advanced tools, for creating industry-standard DWG-compatible CAD files.
NanoCAD multipurpose Architecture drawing software provides innovative, collaborative and customizable features to enhance your efficiency. nanoCAD includes several API’s, allowing anything from routine task automation to complex CAD application development.
– nanoCAD multipurpose architecture drafting software implements a very efficient, and easy to learn, classic-style CAD user interface. It offers a command set and UI elements appearance that will be familiar and comfortable to users of many other compatible CAD applications.
The drawing space, command line, and position of the menu items and icons on the toolbars are readily recognizable. Any person with AutoCAD experience will feel at home using nanoCAD, right from the start.
– The drafting software uses the industry-standard DWG (*.dwg) file format natively. Drawings created or edited in nanoCAD can be used by almost any other popular CAD system, without conversion or data loss.
If you can’t open a drawing from another system due to damage, or you want to audit an opened drawing for errors, or you need to reduce file size, nanoCAD provides Audit, Recover and Purge commands. Be assured you will not lose document data due to software or hardware failures thanks to nanoCAD’s autosaving and backup functions.
– The software has an extensive set of tools for creating and editing 2D/3D objects. There are often multiple drawing methods available for creating most of the geometric elements.
It’s well-thought-out object editing commands allow you to change drawings with minimal mouse clicks. Reusable blocks and references to external drawings simplify and speed up the drawing process. Advanced dimension features enable you to create any kind of dimensions by several means.
– nanoCAD has several types of APIs for building CAD applications on top of its core functionality. NRX is a C++ and .NET API very similar to AutoCAD’s ARX. It allows the translation of AutoCAD-based applications to nanoCAD with ease.
It is an object-oriented, compact and robust programming interface. It is field-proven and has been used to create a large number of commercial CAD applications.
– nanoCAD also features the MultiCAD API™ for C++ and.NET, a revolutionary development tool to create binary compatible applications for different CAD platforms. Applications developed with the MultiCAD API will be able to run not just in nanoCAD, but also in other compatible CAD systems—including AutoCAD. And much more
Easy Steps to Download and Install nanoCAD Multipurpose Architectural Drawing Software
– Click the Download link and enter your name and email address.
– Check your email. You will receive 2 emails from email@example.com. The first one has a nanoCAD download link, and the second one has your log in, password and nanoCAD serial number. Click the download link in the first email to begin downloading nanoCAD multipurpose Architectural drawing software.
– Begin installation by running the package you have downloaded. Enter the product serial number when prompted.
– You should register and activate nanoCAD to use it without limitations. To do this, run the Registration Wizard program, either at the end of the setup processor when you start nanoCAD. Registration and activation are free.
DesignSpark mechanical drawing software is a free 3D CAD software enables users to solid model in a 3D environment and creates files for use with 3D printers. Using the direct modelling approach, it allows for unlimited and frequent design changes using an intuitive set of tools.
The 3D mechanical drawing software is based on the SpaceClaim Engineer application and is the product of a collaboration between RS Components and SpaceClaim Corporation.
The goal to offer a free 3D CAD software with many features of the high-end software is to engage with those who perhaps do not need or who cannot afford premium branded 3D CAD software, such as Engineering Students or small businesses.
The free 3D mechanical drawing software allows users to generate all the files required to take your project from the circuit diagram to layout schematic to a circuit board built project.
Gerbers (Extended RS-274-X), Excellence, BOMs, component lists and positions are possible along with DXF (import and export) and IDF for interfacing to mechanical CAD software. Supports the importing of Eagle CAD design files, circuit diagrams and libraries.
DesignSpark Mechanical Drawing Software Features
3D Design for every engineer
Design and make in 3D like never before. DesignSpark Mechanical is a free mechanical CAD software, enabling users to rapidly prototype or reverse engineer any physical object. An effective solution for both practising engineers and hobbyists alike, it can be your gateway to the exciting world of 3D Printing.
Seamless integration into existing design workflows
The range of free-of-charge design tools and resources take users brightest ideas all the way through to final production. Whether you’re looking for a design alone tool, a range of technical information, a complete design ecosystem, the software complete suite can be integrated seamlessly into your existing design workflow.
Generate Bill-of-Materials and get instant online quotes
Create a BoM instantly at the click of a button and get quotes with live price & stock information through the RS online or Allied Electronics websites. Work with a variety of industry-standard file formats (including STL, SKP, OBJ, AutoCAD DXF, etc.): Pick up where you left off! Easily collaborate (3D PDFs) and exchange files with other MCAD software or get your model ready to print using STL output.
DesignSpark mechanical drawing software allows you to specify the material properties for the solid objects in your assembly. There is a local library of commonly used industrial & production-grade materials. Users can also add new material to your local library. You will need to list certain physical properties to define the material.
Every engineer can use the DesignSpark mechanical drawing software to quickly design and change product concepts in 3D without having to learn complex traditional CAD software. Results include faster turnaround times, zero investment in procuring/training with new CAD software and true innovation.
You can download DesignSpark Mechanical 3D software via the DS Mechanical Download page on the DesignSpark website. Guidelines about 32/64bit and step-by-step activation processes are also included within this page.
DesignSpark mechanical drawing software was created to fulfil your needs as a 3D CAD designer without imposing the huge costs and lengthy training associated with some 3D CAD packages. Still, there are times when you may need a helping hand with our software, whether you have a burning question or simply want to suggest some improvements.
The Sweet Home 3D is a free interior design software that allows you to plan and develop floor plans as well as the ability to arrange furniture on it and view the results in 3D. As an interior designer, Sweet Home 3D offers you a chance to see a remodelled room or a brand new home before a single nail has been driven.
With a fairly simple premise and impressive results, this slightly flawed program is certainly something to get the imagination going. The interior design software interface is very easy to use. The left side of the screen has a file tree for every room in the house, and clicking on each room presents a list of all right furniture you can drag into the adjacent box.
The interior design software area is a grid with measurements corresponding to room size. Below the file, the tree is a space for each item in the room and its approximate size. At the bottom of the screen is a small box that provides the 3D view. Designing a room is very simple.
By dragging furniture into the grid and positioning it as you envision your redesigned room, a clear picture appears below, providing an impression of space that two-dimensional sketches cannot. In addition, there is an exciting Virtual Visit option that lets you walk through your home and its rooms. Read more
Sweet Home 3D Free Interior Design Software Features
– Insert doors and windows in walls by dragging them in the plan, and let Sweet Home 3D compute their holes in walls.
– Add furniture to the plan from a searchable and extensible catalogue organized by categories such as kitchen, living room, bedroom, bathroom…
– Change colour, texture, size, thickness, location and orientation of furniture, walls, floors and ceilings.
– While designing the home in 2D, simultaneously view it in 3D from an aerial point of view, or navigate into it from a virtual visitor point of view.
– Annotate the plan with room areas, dimension lines, texts, arrows and show the North direction with a compass rose.
– Create photorealistic images and videos with the ability to customize lights and control sunlight effect according to the time of day and geographic location.
– Import home blueprint to draw walls upon it, 3D models to complete default catalogue, and textures to customize surfaces.
– Print and export PDFs, bitmap or vector graphics images, videos and 3D files in standard file formats.
– Extend the features of Sweet Home 3D with plug-ins programmed in Java, or by developing a derived version based on its Model View Controller architecture.
– Choose the language displayed in the user interface of Sweet Home 3D and its rich help from 25 languages.
You can download the Sweet Home 3D interior design software to run it offline under Windows, Mac OS X, Linux and Solaris, or use the software online version from any browser supporting Java. Design home plans for free with Sweet Home 3D distributed under GNU General Public License, even for commercial purpose.
The Mobile Agent is the perfect floor plan software designed specifically for real estate agents and energy assessors, The ultimate floor plan software gives you the edge over your competitors at valuation, listing and offer stage.
Vendors love seeing their floor plans being created in PlanUp on iPad and potential buyers are more likely to keep details with floor plans and view the property through the agent that has produced them.
Most of the major estate agency software vendors can pull our plans and descriptions straight into their systems (e.g. Vebra Alto & Live, Encore Live, DezRez, Jupix, Reapit, CFP etc).
Vebra Alto, AgentPro and ExpertAgent have great integration – simply grab the plan reference number we supply for every floor plan and enter into Vebra Alto or Expert Agent to automatically import floor plans and descriptions.
Or simply save out a JPEG, PNG, WMF, Word Document or PDF. You can use this floor plan software on Windows-based desktops, laptops and tablets, and Apple Mac and iPad’s. Both draw the same floor plans, but the iPad lets you draw plans while you’re at the property.
Plan Up Ultimate Floor Plan Software Key Features
– Great value at £39.99 + VAT per month
– Use on Windows, iPad and Mac
– Creates floor plans and property descriptions
– Easy to use
– 3D plans for no extra charge
– Integration with Vebra Alto / Live, AgentPro, Encore Live, Dezrez, Expert Agent etc
– Great looking 2D plans
– Photo plans for no extra charge
– Full phone call support
– Use on all machines in the office
– No minimum contract
On Windows, iPad and Mac: You can create and edit your floor plans on any desktop, laptop, iPad and Mac. You can even start your plans offline and finish them online later.
Simplicity and Power: PlanUp ultimate floor plan software is both simple and powerful. It can build particulars for you, calculate square footage and much more, and if, we provide full telephone support.
Free for EPCs: PlanUp calculates heat loss perimeters and more, giving you an EPC report at the end. You can then convert it into a full plan to sell to an estate agent.
The way you want it, Customise away: Add your company logo, change the wall colours, add a disclaimer. And if you’re a DEA with multiple customers, you can even save styles for each.
Fully integrated: Most estate agency back-office software can import from PlanUp. Some of the most popular systems, such as Alto, ExpertAgent and AgentPro pull in your plans and descriptions to create your brochure.
Everything included: The monthly subscription includes everything – you can create 2D, 3D and photo plans on any number of PCs and iPads for the one price.
You can download this ultimate floor plan software to create quality floor plans to sell to real estate agents. You can design 2D and 3D floor plans, add plots, gardens and compass, calculate square footage and you can also add watermarks to your company logos. This download was scanned by our antivirus and was rated as clean. This software was created by Prototec Software Ltd.
AutoCAD was developed and marketed by Autodesk used across a lot of industries, by architects, project managers, engineers, graphic designers, and many other professionals. AutoCAD is licensed, free, to students, educators, and educational institutions, with a 36-month renewable license available.
The student version of AutoCAD is functionally identical to the full commercial version, with one exception. Learning the AutoCAD Shortcuts Keys can make your work go faster. You can use the default keyboard shortcuts and create your own.
You can learn and easily use the Autocad shortcut keys that AutoCAD 2D and 3D commands using the software easily. Most of the Civil Engineering and Mechanical Engineering students, Draftsman and engineers were using almost so most of them are using the Mouse only. So better avoid Mouse using and quick command that as 2D and 3D Commands as in an easy way.
Default AutoCAD Shortcuts Keys for 3D and 2D Commands Lists
F1: Displays Help
F2: Toggles the Text Window
F3: Toggles OSNAP
F4: Toggles Tablet mode
F5: Toggles ISOPLANE
F6: Toggles Dynamic UCS
F7: Toggles GRID mode
F8: Toggles ORTHO mode
F9: Toggles SNAP mode
F10: Toggles Polar Tracking
F11: Toggles Object Snap Tracking
F12: Toggles Dynamic Input
CTRL+0: Toggles Clean Screen
CTRL+1: Toggles the Properties palette
CTRL+2: Toggles the DesignCenter palette
CTRL+3: Toggles the Tool Palettes Window
CTRL+4: Toggles the Sheet Set Manager
CTRL+6: Toggles the DB connect Manager
CTRL+7: Toggles the Markup Set Manager
CTRL+8: Toggles the QuickCalc calculator palette
CTRL+9: Toggles the command window
CTRL+A: Selects all objects in the drawing
CTRL+SHIFT+A: Toggles Groups
CTRL+B: Toggles Snap mode
CTRL+C: Copies objects to Clipboard
CTRL+SHIFT+C: Copies objects to Clipboard with Base Point
CTRL+D: Toggles Dynamic UCS
CTRL+E: Cycles through isometric planes
CTRL+F: Toggles running object snaps
CTRL+G: Toggles the grid
CTRL+H: Toggles PICK STYLE
CTRL+I: Toggles COORDS
CTRL+J; CTRL+M: Repeats the last command (pressing Enter does the same)
CTRL+L: Toggles Ortho mode
CTRL+N: Creates a new drawing
CTRL+O: Opens an existing drawing
CTRL+P: Prints/plots the current drawing
CTRL+R: Cycles through layout viewports
CTRL+S: Saves the current drawing
CTRL+SHIFT+S: Opens the Save As dialogue box
CTRL+T: Toggles TABLET mode
CTRL+V: Pastes data from the Clipboard
CTRL+SHIFT+V: Pastes data from the Clipboard as a Block
CTRL+X: Cuts objects to Clipboard
CTRL+Y: Cancels the preceding Undo action
CTRL+Z: Reverses the last action
CTRL+[; CTRL+: Cancels the current command (pressing Esc does the same)
CTRL+PAGE UP: Moves to the next layout tab to the left of the current tab
CTRL+PAGE DOWN: Moves to the next layout tab to the right of the current tab
ALT+F11: Displays the Visual Basic Editor
ALT+F8: Displays the Macros dialogue box
You can also download the AutoCAD shortcuts keys for 3D and 2D commands for an Android mobile app which covers most of the portions of Autodesk Autocad application like Autocad 360, etc. Most of the users can know the Autocad but they do not use the smart 2D commands and 3D Commands for that only they have created and published with free. The PDF version is also available for download.
Autocad shortcuts and commands are mainly to know then only the Autocad Software can be used otherwise it would as a Patient software. More than 1200 Commands which were in this app for what purpose using that also we mentioned. Updated windows and mac os full command and shortcut keys added with quiz option easily to understand everyone user-friendly.
The realtime professional landscaping design software designed from the ground up to be easy to use. If you are designing the landscape for a home or an entire housing development, realtime landscaping designing software will help you to create impressive landscape designs without expensive classes or training. The landscape design software has a built-in user guide, free email and toll-free technical support, and online tutorials.
There are many design types of plan designs available in Realtime Landscaping Architect through large libraries of symbols, colour washes, hatch patterns, gradients, and more. Create rich vibrant designs, or opt for a traditional black and white CAD appearance. Through the use of colour washes, even hand-drawn or painted designs are possible.
The realtime professional landscaping design software has a design landscapes library of over 7,200 high-resolution plants including shrubs, annuals, perennials, cacti, water garden and tropical. The design library also includes 470 high-resolution 3D plant models which are ideal for movies and 3D walk-through and nearly 500 other standard-resolution 3D plant models.
Some of Realtime Professional Landscaping Design Software Features
Ability to Design Single and Multi-Story Houses: User can use the House Wizard to drop in a pre-built house, or create a new one from scratch. Add houses simply by drawing their outline: the walls, trim, and even the roof are all created automatically. Easily add single and multi-story houses to your landscape design.
Add doors, windows, porch lights, change the siding and roofing materials, select between gable and hip roof styles all with just a few mouse clicks. Only the exterior of houses is modelled, not the interior. This makes houses easier to build and edit than traditional home design programs and helps you focus on designing your client’s landscape.
Designing Landscape Sloping or Uneven Property: If your client’s property is a slope, on a hill, or terrace, you can use the terrain sculpting tools of the realtime professional landscaping design software to add slopes, hills, contour lines, and custom topology. Modify the terrain before, during, or after creating your landscape design. Create terraced landscape designs using the powerful Retaining Wall tool, using materials from Eldorado, Belgard, and Unilock.
DWG, DXF, and PDF Import: You can import DWG, DXF, and PDF files into your landscape designs using the new CAD Drawing Import Wizard. In just a few clicks, you can design directly on top of site plans and other CAD drawings for right scale and placement. Extract shapes and contour lines from DWG and DXF files. Create lot boundaries, building outlines, and even entire topology using shapes from your existing CAD drawings.
Design Custom Ponds and Water Features: Design ponds, water gardens, and other water features using the advanced tools in Realtime Landscaping Architect. Design ponds and streams of any shape and size, add rockery, waterfalls, fountains, and jumping jets, and choose from a large library of accessories and decorations. Using the exclusive Realtime walk-through feature, you can present your designs to clients in real-time 3D, complete with flowing water, koi fish, and other effects.
Garden Design, Adding Lawn Furniture, Outdoor Kitchens, Realistic Pavers, Brick, Stone, and More: Create plant-filled gardens with mulch, edging, rockery, decorations, and more. Use the Plant Growth tool to help decide plant spacing. Use the realistic edging, rock border, and other tools to design complete landscapes for your clients. Present your designs in full 3D using the Realtime walk-through feature, complete with lighting, shadows, and other effects.
Choose from thousands of objects to enhance your landscape designs such as swimming pool objects, 3D rockery, outdoor furniture, intricate gazebos, carports, sheds, and much more. Choose products from national brands such as S.R. Smith, Jerith, Philips Hadco, Amarr, Kichler, Highpoint Deck Lighting, MasterTile, Noble Tile, and RicoRock.
Select from a large library of professional materials including pavers, mulch, brick, wood, concrete, stacked stone, and more. Choose from products by Belgard, Unilock, R.I. Lampus, PebbleTec, and Eldorado. Change the colour and brightness of any material as needed for each client. And much more.
Download the realtime professional landscaping design software to impress your clients with detailed 2D and 3D landscape designs using Realtime Landscaping Architect. Design complete landscapes including yards, gardens, swimming pools, ponds, decks, fences, patios, and much more.
CityCAD is a new urban planning design software for the conceptual 3D master planning of sites from 1 hectare up to about 200 hectares in size. It can easily be used to sketch a layout of streets, adjust the sizes of buildings or the densities of blocks, and watch as CityCAD urban planning software will automatically and instantaneously estimate quantities, dwelling numbers, car parking requirements and much more.
Unlike other CAD tools, CityCAD has been created specifically for the needs of urban planning design and planning community and enables integrated, holistic analysis of your master plan in the early design stages.
Features of CityCAD Urban Planning Software
– Draw the streets and create a network of blocks and urban spaces
– Click on a block and set values such as residential density (e.g. 30 dwellings/hectare)
– Add more blocks or change the size of existing ones and watch as total numbers update automatically
– Quickly estimate total quantities of unit numbers, floor areas and car parking spaces
– Enter assumptions on energy and water use per unit, and watch as totals update
– Use a ‘tree spray’ tool to quickly add trees to parks and other green spaces
– Add assumptions on build costs, sale values or capitalized rental values, and watch as totals update
– Import CAD models of houses and other buildings, and arrange them automatically around the perimeter of urban blocks
– Export quantities and values in an Excel spreadsheet
– Quickly test a large number of options very quickly
How to Integrated CityCAD with your existing CAD tools
CityCAD urban planning design software was created for conceptual master planning and is generally used at the start of projects to test ideas and analyse master plan strategies. It can also be used for more detailed master planning but is not intended for use at the detailed scheme design and construction stage.
The following information can be exported at the right time when using this software
– Street centre lines and block outlines can be exported to more detailed civil engineering applications for road, junction and earthworks design.
– The whole CityCAD model can be exported as a 2D or 3D DXF (CAD) drawing, which can be worked up in more detail in other applications such as AutoCAD or SketchUp.
– A schedule of all buildings, floors and other elements in the model can be exported to Excel, so the information can be used for preparing more detailed viability, leasing, planning, estate management or sustainability documentation.
– You can export headline data into a summary report that can be opened in Word. Download CityCAD and activate a built-in 30-day free trial. After this, there are several options: