AutoCAD 2020 is the newest release from Autodesk that comes with few new tools, enhancements, and quality of life improvements to make Computer Aided Design (CAD) just a little more wonderful. The new few additions include the new dark blue interface theme that is easy on the eyes. Another wow features of AutoCAD 2020 that make it differ from the earlier Autodesk AutoCAD 2019 is the ability to measure distances faster than before with the new Quick Measure tool, which measures 2D drawings simply by hovering your mouse.
Dimensions, distances, and angles are dynamically displayed as you move your mouse over and between objects. The new Blocks palette that enables users to view a gallery of blocks and drag and drop them onto their drawings. There are also some new tools like DWG Compare and the Purge feature to enhanced the AutoCAD version. The DWG Compare
The Purge feature has been redesigned with a visual preview and a “Find Non-Purgeable Items” button, complete with a panel explaining why certain items can’t be purged. The AutoCAD 2020 has integrations that allow Box or Microsoft OneDrive users to open DWG files directly in the AutoCAD web app. The AutoCAD web app runs in the web browser on virtually any computer, so you don’t even need AutoCAD installed on your machine to be able to open, review, and edit your drawings.
Users can save their updated files to Box or OneDrive without leaving the AutoCAD app. AutoCAD 2020 comes with some standard performance improvements, including saving times that are a second faster and install times that have been accelerated by 50% on solid-state drives.
AutoCAD 2020 Full Features
Improved performance: Experience improvements in speed with faster save time and 50% faster install time for solid-state hard drives.
Enhanced DWG compare: Compare two versions of a drawing without leaving your current window. (video 1:05 min.)
Cloud storage connectivity: Access any DWG file in AutoCAD with Autodesk’s cloud, as well as with leading cloud storage providers.
Quick measure: Display all nearby measurements in a drawing simply by hovering your mouse. (video: 37 sec.)
New dark theme: Reduce eye strain with contrast improvements, sharper icons, and a modern blue interface.
AutoCAD on any device: View, edit, and create drawings in AutoCAD on virtually any device. desktop, web, or mobile.
Blocks palette: Insert blocks efficiently from a most recently used list with visual galleries. (video: 1:07 min.)
Purge redesign: Remove multiple unneeded objects at once with easy selection and object preview. (video 1:11 min.)
AutoCAD now work faster with specialized toolsets
AutoCAD 2020 now includes industry-specific features and intelligent objects for architecture, mechanical engineering, electrical design, and more.
- Automate floor plans, sections, and elevations
- Draw piping, ducting, and circuiting quickly with parts libraries
- Auto-generate annotations, layers, schedules, lists, and tables
- Use a rules-driven workflow to accurately enforce industry standards
AutoCAD 2020 System Requirements
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 SP1 with Update KB4019990 (64-bit only)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 with Update KB2919355 (64-bit only)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit only) (version 1803 or higher)
Basic: 2.5–2.9 GHz processor
Recommended: 3+ GHz processor
Multiple processors: Supported by the application
Basic: 8 GB
Recommended: 16 GB
Conventional Displays:1920 x 1080 with True Color
High Resolution & 4K Displays: Resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 supported on Windows 10, 64-bit systems (with capable display card)
Basic: 1 GB GPU with 29 GB/s Bandwidth and DirectX 11 compliant
Recommended: 4 GB GPU with 106 GB/s Bandwidth and DirectX 11 compliant
Disk Space: 6.0 GB
Browser: Google Chrome™ (for AutoCAD web app)
- Deployment via Deployment Wizard.
- The license server and all workstations that will run applications dependent on network licensing must run TCP/IP protocol.
- Either Microsoft® or Novell TCP/IP protocol stacks are acceptable. Primary login on workstations may be Netware or Windows.
- In addition to operating systems supported for the application, the license server will run on the Windows Server® 2016, Windows Server 2012, and Windows Server 2012 R2 editions.
Pointing Device: MS-Mouse compliant
.NET Framework Version 4.7 or later
*DirectX11 recommended by the supported OS
Specialized Toolsets System Requirements
AutoCAD Plant 3D
Disk Space: 8GB
.NET Framework Version 4.7.2
MS SQL Server (Express, Standard, or Enterprise edition) 2008 SP1 or newer
AutoCAD Map 3D
Disk Space: 16GB
Database & FDO Requirements (see below)
AutoCAD Architecture: Disk Space: 10GB
AutoCAD Electrical: Disk Space: 12GB
AutoCAD MEP: Disk Space: 12GB
AutoCAD Mechanical: No additional requirements
AutoCAD Raster Design: No additional requirements
If you are ready to explore the exciting new features of the AutoCAD 2020 and enjoy all the innovations mentioned above, you can visit the Autodesk website to create an account and download the latest version of AutoCAD 2020 or the AutoCAD LT 2020 latest version now to get started.
- Youth Leadership Development Programs Ideas For Employers - September 26, 2020
- How To Get Town Planner Jobs - September 22, 2020
- The Effects of Environmental Pollution – How to Reduce Them - September 16, 2020